Personal identification information
No personal identification information is collected by this Site other than such information that is voluntarily provided by you such as name and email address contact details. No personal identification information is stored on this Site or any associated database.
Non-personal identification information
Non-personal identification information about Users may be collected whenever Users interact with this Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information. This information is only used for the purpose of website & system administration, research and development and anonymous user analysis (see following Web browser cookies). Such information is not disclosed to third parties.
Web browser cookies
Cookies are used by websites to provide certain features or enable specific functionality. There are different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are critical to the operation of a website such as keeping track of users input when filling forms or shopping carts, for online security, or for the transmission of communication. Cookies that are used solely for these purposes do not require User consent.
- Performance or analytical cookies – these are used to anonymously gather data on how websites are used for improvement purposes. They don’t track Users. The Google Analytics service is used by this Site but to opt out you can use the Google Opt Out Browser Add On at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Functionality or personalisation cookies – these allow Users to customise how a website looks and remember user preferences e.g. user names or languages etc.
- Advertising cookies – these are used to target adverts and are usually placed by third party advertising networks. This Site does not use advertising cookies.
- Third party services cookies – these arise by way services provided by third parties such as social sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. You can find out more about their privacy policies at:
- Session cookies – which are erased when the User closes their browser.
How to turn cookies off
You will need to refer to your browser’s options or preferences settings. The following links provide more information for some of the major browsers:
How we protect information
Appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures have been adopted to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information on or through this Site.
Links to other websites
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on October 3, 2016.